Police Reports: May 23-28
The following individuals were booked through the John Hulett Detention Facility May 23 – May 28, 2019:
- Erika Raynell Chambers, 28, Fort Deposit, FTA/speed less than 25mph.
- Willie James Smith,56, Montgomery, disorderly conduct.May 27
- Eddie Raymond McCall, 24, Hayneville, FTA/possession of marijuana 2nd.
- Takesa Johnson, 26, Hayneville, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief 2nd.
- Deeric Quayshawn Powell, 27, Highland Home, FTA/menacing x 3.
- Hope Hull, larceny/theft-theft-vehicle parts.
- Hayneville, damaged property – criminal mischief.
- Hayneville, privacy – CT- enters/remains in/on premises.
- Lowndesboro, assault-domestic- reckless endangerment.
- Hayneville, assault – simple assault, sex offense – indecent exposure.
- Hope Hull, stolen vehicle – theft –truck.